GATTUSO is very "PLEASED WITH THE WORK DONE"

Moderator: Kha Erl

Kha Erl
Supports: Barcelona FC

12 Aug 2018 00:25

Rino's verdict on the match and the pre-season: "Full focus on Serie A. We need to improve"
This was Rino Gattuso's verdict on the team's pre-season following the 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid in the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy. Read the best quotes from his interview with Milan TV:

THE MATCH
"Unfortunately we conceded two goals in stoppage time. We have to improve this aspect because it can't just happen by chance. It was important to play well. It's not time to focus on the league and prepare for the match against Genoa, a tough one.

THE TEAM
"This team needs to know that we always have to improve and never anything less than the beat. We still lack a bit of speed and acceleration, we knew this and we'll work on it during the week to be ready for the start of Serie A. Many players have already played together and the new entries can come in handy. I was pleased with how Caldara and Bacca came on but I always prefer commenting on the group rather than the individuals

VERDICT ON THE PRE-SEASON
"I am really pleased with the work we have done this summer, we have to keep up to good work. We are playing good football but we have to be more determined: we did well today, fighting on every ball but in the end, their quality came out. We are still lacking a bit of speed and acceleration, we knew it and we will work on it during training this week to be ready for the start of the season (next Sunday)".

πŸ• πŸ’πŸ₯—πŸˆπŸExclusively "KHA ERL'S" :idea: :idea:🍚 πŸ… 🦁 πŸ»πŸ”

• Information